AutoFishing Mod is a small and simple mod that does one thing: it fishes for you.
This means that when this mod is installed, the mod will automatically pull fish out of the water when the fishing lure bops.
It also replaces your fishing pole when it breaks, if you have another one crafted and placed in your hotbar (if it is not places on your hotbar, it will not be replaced automatically)
It works in both single and multiplayer, and can be very useful if you are playing on a laggy server.
It also works whether you are paused, checking your inventory, are chatting or even if you have the screen minimized.
It does not use Forge, and it is unknown which mods it is compatible with, if any at all.
How to install AutoFishing Mod for Minecraft:
- Run the latest launcher
- Go to %appdata%/.minecraft/versions
- Copy the versions directory (eg.: 1.6.4) and paste as “1.6.4Mod” (or whatever you like, but everything must match), so there are now two copies.
- Inside the new directory, rename the .jar and .json files to match directory (eg.: 1.6.4Mod)
- The .jar should now look like 1.6.4Mod.jar
- The .json should now look like 1.6.4Mod.json (DO NOT DELETE/CHANGE THE .json EXTENSION)
- Open the .json file with Notepad or your preferred text editor and change:
- Open the .jar file with WinRAR or 7zip
- Choose the version you need and drag thecontents of that folder into the .jar file (you should be dragging two .class files only, no folders)
- Delete META-INF
- In Minecraft Launcher, select “new profile”
- Under “Use version: ” select “release 1.6.2Mod”
- Save it, laucnh the game and enjoy your new AutoFishing Mod!