In Enderbent Evolved, you are the survivor of a naval battle which has left you shipwrecked on a mysterious island. Your ship was attacked during a storm in the dead of night, and while you managed to sink the pirates attacking you, your ship was still destroyed. Luckily for you, some fishermen happened to find your wreck, and take you to their island. It is now up to you to find your way home from here.
In order to do so, you must collect stars for portal blocks which grants you access a huge new area with several challenges, new bosses, and legendary loot. Survive these final challenges in order to reveal the return portal, and claim your victory!
Enderbent Evovled is features quite a large map, mainly on the island you’re stranded on, but not only is it large, it is littered with dungeons and things to do, as well as being very detailed. You won’t find much emptiness here, because while it may be a lone island in the middle of nowhere, it is far from desolate.
Here are some more features of the map:
- Over 40 unique dungeons for you to conquer.
- Over 35 levels of weapons, armor, and tools.
- Mobs with various levels, from 1-15, with a random chance for them to be unique or legendary bosses.
- Tons and tons of redstone to power an epic adventure on the island, making good use of new features.
- Treasure maps and secret areas for you to find.
- Some buildings have different variants, depending on whether it is day or night.
- Build, repair, and upgrade buildings through the use of exp.
- Player activated construction sites.
- Fully furnished casino with working slots and roulette.
- Random travelling merchants selling special wares.
- A lot of puzzles for you to solve.
- Blood Moon, which changes the mob leveling system at night.
- Video Guide Books found throughout the world, which will take you to a video guide, should you need it.
- And more!
As you can see, Enderbent Evolved is chock-full of various features, ensuring that you’ll experience a legendary adventure!
The map also features a optional objective, to destroy the 5 Bloodstones to activate the Altar. Bloodstones are marked bonus objectives.
Other than that, there are no rules (but refrain from cheating or changing the gamemode, the map is more fun if you play it as it is supposed to be played, in survival). Enderbent Evolved is also open world, so once you’ve completed the intro, you are free to go wherever you please, and finish the dungeons in whatever order you wish.
Here is a cool render showing off the main island, but the map is bigger than this:
All in all, Enderbent Evolved is a very cool and awesome map, it is fun, extremely detailed, and full of stuff to do. It has been 3 years in the making, and it shows.
How to install the Enderbent Evolved Map for Minecraft:
- Download the map.
- Go to your %appdata%/.minecraft folder.
- Open the “saves” folder.
- Unzip the map you downloaded, and put the unzipped folder into the saves folder.
- Done! Enderbent Evolved should now be installed and ready to be played, enjoy!
Here is a short trailer for an older version of the map, check it out for a small look at this awesome map: