Obsidian is another hacked client for Minecraft. It works for the latest version of Minecraft 1.6.2 and is packed with features. Everything works online on servers. Some of the features includes PvP, aimbot, auto soup and fast bow, making it very good for PvP and Hunger games. Obsidian has a nice GUI, which makes it very easy to use.
How to use
Just press the up arrow on your keyboard to bring up the menu. Press down arrow to change settings.
Remember what we always say, using hacks like this is at your own risk.
Feature listClick to see all features
- Bot features
- Auto Walk
- Auto Miner
- Auto PvP
- Player features
- No Fall
- Kill Aura – in chat: “-Friend NAMEHERE” to add a exception, and “-Enemy NAMEHERE” to remove an exception. Reset when MC is restarted.
- IronMan – enables you to walk on water
- Inv Drop – drops all uper inventory space
- SSP God – Invulnrability in Singleplayer
- Wall Climb
- Flying Freecam
- Walking Freecam
- Mass Kill (Insane kill aura, just for fun.)
- Dolphin – Jumping on water
- SMP God – Invulnrability after you’re hit once. Although, then you can’t move
- No Web
- Bypass toggle
- Render features
- Player ESP
- Chest ESP
- Opacity Xray (X-ray)
- No Opacity Xray (classic Xray)
- No Render
- Wallhack (players only)
- Base Finder (classic Xray, but shows blocks commonly found in player bases)
- Other features
- Small / Large Nuker (toggle-able in down arrow configuration)
- Selection nuker.
- Timer 1.5x – 3.0x (toggle-able in down arrow configuration)
- Packer Fastbreak (instant)
- Abort Misson (auto Dissconects at 1.5 hearts or less)
- NoHurt FOV (no damage shaking)
- No Swing
- Build (navigate to build settings in down arrow’s gui)
As you can see, there is lots of nice features to chose from.
Time for some screenshots
How to install Obsidian client for Minecraft:
- Download the file and extract it (you can use 7-Zip or WinRar).
- Open your Minecraft folder.
- Go to your versions folder.
- Copy the Obsidian folder to your Minecraft versions folder, the folder should contain a .jar and a .json file.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make a new profile. Set the version as “release Obsidian”.
- Enjoy playing