Minecraft has gotten yet another update, this time just a small one though. The World of Color Update was released earlier this year.
From the official blog:
We’re all working very hard on 1.13, which will be a technical update to make the game run better than ever & easier for us to add super cool things later. But for now, we decided to create a small bugfix release for a multiplayer security issue in 1.12.
Changes in 1.12.1
- Made some optimisations.
- Updated game credits (Click on the copyright info on the title screen!)
- Fixed bug MC-86016 – Some Mojang staff not mentioned in credits.txt
- Fixed private bug MC-119011 – Security issue with recipe book
Cross-platform server jar:
- Updated game credits to include more Mojang staff
- Credits scroll 50% faster when viewed directly from the menu screen than through the End Poem.
- Removed “Better than Prey!”
3 issues fixed
From released versions before 1.12.1
- MC-86016 – Some Mojang staff are not mentioned in credits.txt
- MC-117087 – Class.getSimpleName performance issue with large number of block entities
- MC-119011 – Security issue with recipe book