MarioCraft Allstars Resource and Texture Pack is the resource pack for you if you think that what Minecraft has been missing all this time is Nintendo’s greatest and most famous hero, Super Mario.
This pack makes the game look like it game from one of the many Mario games, so now you too can create a castle for Bowser to live in and for Mario to rescue Princess Peach from.
The mine cart tracks are now changes to Mario Cart tracks, and mine carts to Mario Carts, so you will also be able to create your own Mario Cart Tracks, albeit in a some what limited version.
It is a very well crafted resource pack, which animated a lot of stuff that’s usually not animated, such as flowers (who are now changed to the muncher plants that often appear in pipes in Mario) and mushrooms, vines and more.
The well known question mark boxes also make an appearance, as does the coins, fire flowers, toad, his mushroom people and Bullet Bill.
Because of various features, MCPatcher is highly recommended for this pack, despite it only being in a 16×16 resolution.
It is a pretty great, and well-made resource pack, take a look for yourself to see how MarioCraft Allstars looks in-game:
And compare it to the default texture pack:
Pretty cool what people can get out of this game. It even adds some classic Mario sounds!
Here is how to install the MarioCraft Allstars Resource and Texture Pack:
- Download the Resource Pack.
- Download and Install MCPatcher (or OptiFine, although MCPatcher is recommended).
- Start Minecraft.
- Press Esc and go to options.
- Click on “Resource Packs”.
- Click on “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file that you downloaded into the resource pack folder.
- The resource pack should now appear in Minecraft, now choose the resource pack and click “Done”.
- Enjoy your new 3D Mario game (almost)!