BlitzBuild is a fun new fast-paced minigame, where the goal is to recreate various builds of varying degrees of difficulty, and then see who can complete it the fastest, and with the most accuracy.
The map is for 1 to 5 players, so you can play it solo and compete against yourself, trying to beat your own times. You can also play with up to 4 other people, 5 in total, and see who among you is the better builder. Both modes of play are fun, but beating your friends is always a bit more fun, so don’t be afraid to get them to play, and compete, with you.
A match consists of 5 rounds, each round with 1 different challenging model to recreate.
Each player gets 15 seconds to see and memorize the model, and then they have 60 seconds to recreate it as fast and accurate as possible. Be warned though, you can’t break any blocks after placing them, so any mistake is permanent! Be fast, but careful!
- Can be played with 1 to 5 Players. 2 or more is recommended.
- Each game is about 10 minutes.
- Includes 36 unique, challenging models for players to recreate.
- Uses a robust scoring system based on accuracy and speed.
- Score multipliers are granted for finishing early .
- No mods or external programs/plugins required!
Blitzbuild is a fun, fast-paced map with plenty of replay value, so while a match may only take 10 minutes, you can easily play it again and again, competing against friends or yourself.
Who among you is the fastest and most accurate builder? Find out for yourself with this map!
How to install the BlitzBuild Minigame Map for Minecraft:
- Download the map.
- Go to your %appdata%/.minecraft folder.
- Open the “saves” folder.
- Unzip the map you downloaded, and put the unzipped folder into the saves folder.
- All done, you are now ready to recreate and replicate, so have fun and may the best builder win!
Here is the trailer for the map, showing off what it is like in action: