The Legend of Argon Map is a long and perilous CTM (Complete The Monument) Map that will take you on an amazing adventure through a dark and twisted, yet beautiful, fantasy world. Your goal is to complete the Elemental Shrine by finding wool blocks around the world, and placing them upon the correct spots in the monument. You must find these blocks, crafting them is cheating, so no stealing the wool of sheep or spiders!
The map also has a story and lore aspect, told through books found scattered throughout the world. They will often describe events that help you understand why this world has become the way it is. They will also leave hints as to where to go next, and feature other interesting tidbits.
Now for some rules:
- The main goal is to complete the monument by finding the 16 wool blocks in the world. You may not craft these blocks, they have to be found.
- You may craft iron, gold, and diamond blocks.
- You should play on at least easy, preferably medium or hard. Don’t play on passive mode!
- Legend of Argon is meant to be played in vanilla Minecraft, so don’t use any game-breaking mods or the like.
- Don’t leave the map boundaries.
- Please do not craft any invisibility potions, ender chests, or nether portals.
- You may survive in any way you can think of, as long as it is within the rules.
There is also a bonus objective in this map, this requires you to find and collect 9 emerald pieces (named power gems). Once you have collected them all, you must craft it into an emerald block and place it on the shrine, but BE CAREFUL! You only get one chance at placing it right, if you don’t you have to start all over to complete the bonus objective. A big tip is to collect EXP bottles, they are useful for trading later on!
Legend of Argon is a large and engrossing map that is fun and challenging for players of all skill-levels. It features wonderful and fantastical landscapes, fun puzzles, and awesome items. Being composed of floating islands also helps to decrease confusion of where to go next, which is nice as some CTM maps can be very large and confusing. Check it out if you’re a fan of CTM maps!
How to install the Legend of Argon Map for Minecraft:
- Download the map.
- Go to your %appdata%/.minecraft folder.
- Open the “saves” folder.
- Unzip the map you downloaded, and put the unzipped folder into the saves folder.
- That’s it! The Legend of Argon Map should now be installed, so enjoy and have fun!
Here is a Let’s Play of the map, courtesy of Adelphos, check it out for a better look at this map: