Minecraft 1.10 – The Frostburn update brought along some new crafting recipes.
Overview of Minecraft version 1.10:
- Added Polar Bear
- Added Husk and Stray
- An auto-jump option
- Structure blocks for custom maps
- Underground fossils made from bone blocks
- Added Magma Block
- Added Nether Wart Block and Red Nether Bricks
- Improvements to some commands
- Some huge mushrooms can be even larger
- A rare chance to find lonely trees in plains
- Find abandoned mineshafts filled with gold in mesa biomes
- Villages generate better paths between the buildings
- More variations of villages, based on the biomes they are built in
- Endermen have been spotted in the Nether
- Many bug fixes
New recipes in Minecraft 1.10.x
While version 1.10 does not bring a lot of new crafting recipes, there is a few you should know about.
Ingredients: Magma Cream
The Magma block, is a light-emitting block found in the Nether. When stepped on, it causes fire damage of 1 damage every tick. If you sneak on a Magma block, you will not take any damage.
Nether Wart Block
Ingredients: Nether Wart
Nether Wart Blocks are largely used for decorative purposes. They can not be used to store nether wart.
Red Nether Bricks
Ingredients: Nether Wart + Nether Brick
Red Nether Bricks are another variant of the Nether brick. They do not naturally generate in any biome at the moment.
Ingredients: Bone Meal
Bone Blocks are mostly for decorative purposes and can face in different directions. Can be used as compact storage for bone meal.
You can find all Minecraft crafting recipes, including version 1.10 on www.minecraftcraftingguide.net.