The Paintball Mod for Minecraft adds paintball guns to the game, and generally acts a lot like the very fun real-world game of Paintball.
As with its real-life counterpart, this mod is best played with friends, online or LAN, however it can just as well still be used on your own.
The mod does not only add guns though, the Paintball mod adds a lot more as well, such as:
- Armor sets, in several colors such as blue, red and green
- Instant-base kits, making you able to play paintball wherever you go
- Several weapon types, such as shotguns, assault rifles, pistols, snipers and more
- Explosives, such as claymores, grenades and launchers
- Racks for both armor and weapons
- Paintbrushes in several colors
As stated earlier, the mod is recommended and said to be best played on servers with friends and such, but it can also be used in survival. Although the weapons and armor is not really that useful against zombies and such, but they do damage and they can still kill so they’re not totally worthless.
Important! The mod requires Minecraft Forge in order to work at all.
This is me defending my green flag against hordes of very deadly pigs:
Here are the crafting recipes for all the new items included in this Paintball Mod:
And all the other stuff
How to install the Paintball Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2:
- Download the mod
- If you don’t have Forge, then download and install Forge for Minecraft (remember to select the “Forge” profile in the Minecraft launcher)
- Open your minecraft.jar folder (in Windows it’s in “%appdata%\.minecraft\bin\”, if you use the vanilla launcher)
- Copy the mod from wherever you downloaded it from to the “mod” folder found in your “.minecraft” folder
- Enjoy your playing paintball with friends and/or pigs and zombies!