The Printer Block Mod is a cool mod for Minecraft that lets you “print” stuff in-game. The mod adds some printer blocks that you can place in the game, and from there, paint blocks in the UI that you then can print out. It is very cool and useful, especially if you love doing pixelart, as it is much easier to do using this mod, than it would be manually.
You can use it to write stuff, build stuff and generally easily add various constructions and stuff to the game world, made out of various wool blocks.
Important: this mod requires Minecraft Forge in order to function.
The printer block works like any other block with a use feature, simply right click it to open its menu, from where you can paint, print, chose layers (which enables you to build actual structures with this mod), delete whatever you have made using that particular print block, chose color of the wool and so on.
To create a printer block, you need some iron ingots, a block of wool, and a red, blue and green dye, like this:
It is a pretty cool and small mod that really helps if this is the type of structures you like to do most, and it can be very useful as well.
How to install Printer Block Mod for Minecraft:
- Download the mod from below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge (remember to select the “Forge” profile in the Minecraft launcher).
- Open your minecraft folder (in Windows: Start -> Run -> “%appdata%\.minecraft”).
- Copy the mod files you downloaded to the “mods” folder found inside the .minecraft folder.
- Enjoy the Printer Block Mod for Minecraft!
Here is a video showcasing the mod: