Ragecraft is a huge challenging combat-oriented CTM (Complete The Monument) Map. And when I say huge, I mean HUGE. The creator estimated the time needed to complete the map ranges from 30-60 hours. Not minutes, hours.
Most, of Ragecraft takes place beneath the ground. That doesn’t mean that the environments are boring, far from it. They’re huge, impressive, full of flora and fauna, as well as amazing structures and mazes. It is a deadly place full of secrets and surprises, but as said, its also quite beautiful and breathtaking. There’s also some areas where the sky is visible, and it makes for quite the view.
The map can be played both in singleplayer and multiplayer, although multiplayer might not make everything work perfectly, it shouldn’t result in any game breaking issues. Command blocks needs to be activated in multiplayer though, so make sure of that.
Ragecraft is made with vanilla Minecraft in mind, so no mods or resource packs are required. Although it does look great with the John Smith Legacy Resource Pack!
As with most maps, there are some rules that you should follow for the optimal experience with this map, they are:
- Do not play this map on peaceful, nor in creative mode.
- Do not use any cheats or mods that give you an unfair advantage, such as allowing you to enable keepInventory, remove the voidfog, or teleport.
- Do not leave the boundaries of the map in any way, such as by going to the nether or climbing areas with open sky.
- Do not break or place any blocks in the monument hall.
- Do not trade with any villagers obtained by breeding or through zombie conversion.
- Do not break or place any Ender Chests. Ender Chests that are already placed are at the players disposal.
The map also has some objectives that the player(s) must complete in order to finish the map. They are:
- Your main objective is to complete the wool monument by placing wool on the appropriate spots. Only specialized wool blocks may be used for this purpose, their names are written in red to make them distinguishable from wool you make yourself.
- The bonus objective is to place as many emerald blocks on the appropriate spots of the bonus monument. These emerald blocks must be placed in order from 1 to 16. For each block placed, you will recieve an unique bonus item. You are allowed to craft your own emerald blocks out of emeralds you find.
That’s it for Ragecraft! Its quite a long adventure full of danger, treasure, and fun. So arm yourself with courage and plenty of patience, cause this is a long one!
How to install the Ragecraft CTM Map for Minecraft:
- Download the map.
- Go to your %appdata%/.minecraft folder.
- Open the “saves” folder.
- Unzip the map you downloaded, and put the unzipped folder into the saves folder.
- That’s it! Everything should now be ready and your adventure can begin!
Here’s a long LP series of the first part of this map, check it out: