The RuneScape Resource Pack is a pack based on the very popular and well-known MMORPG Runescape. It changes items, blocks, mods and everything else to look like it appears in the original Runescape, so if you were a player of that game, and miss roaming around and killing monsters in it, you can get to re-experience that feeling with this resource pack. Or at least, make Minecraft look a lot like Runescape.
The pack is available in 128×128, 64×64 and 32×32 resolutions, and it is very true to the original Runescape textures, albeit it is in a higher resolution in this pack. Which most will agree is a good thing.
Armors, items, weapons and such are all made to look like they did in Runescape, with names also being change, so Diamond has become Adamantium and stuff like that.
This pack is perfect if you aim to recreate places, areas or buildings from the game, as it makes it look like it came from Runescape. It can also be used for other purposes as well of course, as the textures work well without being related to Runescape, they are smooth, sharp and has a high resolution.
Here is a comparison to the default Minecraft look:
How to install RuneScape Resource Pack:
- Download the Resource Pack.
- Optional, but recommended: download and Install MCPatcher (or OptiFine, although MCPatcher is recommended).
- Start Minecraft.
- Press Esc and go to options.
- Click on “Resource Packs”.
- Click on “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file that you downloaded into the resource pack folder.
- The resource pack should now appear in Minecraft, now choose the resource pack and click “Done”.
- Enjoy the look and feel of Runescape in Minecraft!
Download RuneScape Resource Pack for Minecraft: