Inspired by the hugely popular Super Smash Bros series from Nintendo, the Super Craft Bros: Brawl map is about the same concept: Fight other players on various arenas!
Intended as an multiplayer map, you won’t get much out of it when playing it alone, as the arenas won’t even start properly when you are alone. This means that you will need to find someone to play against to play this map right.
The map supports 2-4 players, and spectators, and features 8 different characters for the player to chose between.
There are a total of 6 different arenas, with an ability to pick one at random, and the whole map is powered by extensive redstone machinery as well as command blocks.
This means that random items will drop around the arenas and that there is an automatic life counter.
The games are easy to set up and everything you need to know, like how to start and rules for the map, are found as soon as you enter it.
Each player has 5 lives, and when you reach 0, you’re out for that game. The winner is the last man standing!
Every arena has a different theme, as well as various hazards for players to use, such as lava pits. You can also easily fall off of the edges of each arena, so be careful, and try to utilize this to your advantage.
The rules of the map are as follows:
- Don’t break or place any blocks.
- Don’t kill any players until the game begins.
- Don’t leave the map area.
- Kill yourself if you can’t get back to the main map area.
- If you are spectating, don’t get in the way of playing players or any projectiles.
- Don’t drop items from your inventory.
- Don’t remove your characters armor.
- Don’t press the sneak key at any time.
- Press respawn as fast as you can.
- Be nice.
And here are the instructions for starting a new match:
- First pick a color.
- Then pick a character.
- Once all players have picked their color and character, chose a map.
- Any player who haven’t picked a color and character will spectate.
- Each player have 5 lives, and will spectate once they are lost.
- The game ends when there is only 1 player left standing.
That should be all the important information you need to know about this awesome map!
How to install the Super Craft Bros: Brawl Map for Minecraft:
- Download the map.
- Go to your %appdata%/.minecraft folder.
- Open the “saves” folder.
- Unzip the map you downloaded, and put the unzipped folder into the saves folder.
- That should be it, find some friends and get ready for Super Craft Bros: Brawl!
Here is a trailer for the map: