The Ender Scrolls Map is a large and expansive map that features custom NPCs, quests, a large customized landmass that you’re free to explore as you please, and more! Based on the Elder Scrolls Games such as Oblivion and Skyrim (although not exactly as large), this map seeks to recreate the gameplay and story of those games, and does a great job.
To do the best job of it, it has made use of the Custom NPC mod as well as a custom texture pack the creator have made specifically for this map. The texture pack is included in the main download, but you have to download the Custom NPC mod seperately. Both downloads can be found at the bottom of this page.
The world of the map is called Arenor, and is a province in an alternate world Tamriel (the continent where the Elder Scroll games takes place). The world is open pretty much from the get-go, and it features 72 quests, of which some are main quests with plenty of side quests.
The map features 5 distinct storylines:
- Main quest – Here you must thwart the plans of the mysterious Enderman Lord Elijah who for reasons only known to himself seeks to release the Daedric Lords on Nirn, by using a connection between Nirn and the Daedra Realms found in the End.
- Mage Guilds quest – Join the mage guild to begin this, where the main goal is to discover the true goal of the Archmage.
- Protectors of Arenor (Warrior Guild) – Join this guild in order to help Castiel destroy the Cuélebre and their dangerous leader.
- The Apocalyptic Horsemen – A small village called Grumash is in dire trouble, but to help them you must challenge Death himself!
- The Ebony Warrior – Once you have completed all the other questlines above, you can talk to Divina in Oxengravv to challenge your fiercest opponent – The Ebon Warrior himself!
The map is made to be played in singleplayer only, and has no support for multiplayer. While it may still be possible, it is not recommended.
The rules of The Ender Scrolls are simple, play in survival, don’t break any blocks, and read the tutorial messages in the beginning!
On this map, you can see how the world looks, and what the difficulty of the various areas are (Easy/Medium/Hard):
The gear recommended for the various areas are:
- Easy – Leather or wooden armor, iron weapons.
- Medium – Iron armor, diamond weapons.
- Hard – Diamond armor, emerald or better weapons.
That is pretty much everything you need to know about the Ender Scrolls, download all the required stuff, install it, and get ready for an amazing and awesome adventure where you’re free to go as you please, and have plenty of things to discover. The map doesn’t even throw everything in your way, so if you stray off the beaten course you might find amazing things… or horrible death. It is a great map, with great mechanics, so check it out and have fun!
How to install The Ender Scrolls Map for Minecraft:
- Download the map.
- Download and install the Custom NPC Mod.
- Install the texture pack.
- Go to your %appdata%/.minecraft folder.
- Open the “saves” folder.
- Unzip the map you downloaded, and put the unzipped folder into the saves folder.
- All done!Enjoy your adventures through this fanmade part of Tamriel, and take care!
Here is a trailer for the map, check it out for a better look at The Ender Scrolls: