The Wars Mod for Minecraft is a mod that can be used in many ways. First off, it’s original purpose is to be used in multiplayer, and brings many tools to the game that can be used to make awesome multiplayer battles. Tools such as blocks that create instant structures for battles, various classes and armors for each class, team colors, mob spawners, blocks that can create roads and lamps instantly and much, much more.
Important: this mod required Minecraft Forge.
You might not even want to engage in glorious multiplayer battles, but that doesn’t mean that you have to avoid this mod. The instant structures of this mod are still very useful, simply place a block and right click it to chose the which building to create in the blink of an eye. The new items can also be used in singleplayer, as well as the added tools.
However, the focus of this mod is still multiplayer, and the best experience is when you play this mod against other players, either on the official server (which is automatically added to your server list once you install this mod), or on your own against friends.Here are some of the features of this mod (click to expand):
- This mod adds over 80 unique blocks that can create instant structures.
- A class system that is well balanced and varied, with 7 unique classes that are perfect for incredibly fun pvp gameplay without destroying stuff:
- Archer – Has a powerful bow, but no special abilities.
- Tech – Has the ability to hit anyone with a spanner, rendering them unable to hurt anything for 10 seconds. Can also use a special type of TNT that does no terrain damage.
- Healer – Can hit teammates to heal them.
- Guard – Has no downsides, but also no special abilities, this is the run-of-the-mill soldier.
- Knight – Has a very strong sword, and cause confusion in enemies when he hit them, but is also very slow.
- Scout – He is very fast, and causes enemies to be blinded when hit, but is also weak.
- Chaos warrior – A special class that only donators of the mod can use. Fires wither skulls from his sword, but is slightly slower than normal.
- A Hunger games creator, which auto resets and has chests with randomly generated items.
- Tons of teleporters.
- 5 new types of ores that are used in the crating of this mods items and equipment.
- A special Admin wands meant to help shaping the world editing the map to create a better battleground.
- There is also a 24/7 official server with tons of players for this mod, featuring constant war and crazy awesomeness.
- Several city creators, including a road creator, wall creators, and instant road lamps.
- Cool new foods that brings salvation in the heat of battle. Every class can use every food, although some types of food are better suited to certain classes. You must use trial-and-error in order to find the foods special effects.
- NPCs for each team that will fight each other, but not players nor fellow NPCs from the same team.
- 4 different teams to choose from.
- Also features NPCs of YouTubers that has supported the mod.
- Every tool that you need in order to set up a The Wars Mod server in a matter of minutes.
- A nice killstreak system, complete with killstreak-powers and messages.
- And more.
Here is a little village I quickly set up in the span of around 5 minutes:
All in all, this is a very fun mod, that has multiple uses both in multiplayer and singleplayer, and it can be used to quickly and efficiently set up a battlefield where you can fight your friends or strangers in glorious battle.
How to install The Wars Mod for Minecraft:
- Download the mod from below.
- If you don’t have Forge, then download and install Minecraft Forge (remember to select the “Forge” profile in the Minecraft launcher).
- Open your minecraft folder (in Windows: Start -> Run -> “%appdata%\.minecraft”).
- Copy the mod files you downloaded to the “mods” folder found inside the .minecraft folder.
- Enjoy The Wars Mod, and go out and make awesome bases in which to have glorious combat!
Here is a showcase/tutorial video, showing you the features of the mod, as well as how to easily set up bases and more: