Willpack resource pack is a texture pack that focuses on making the game look brighter, more rustic while still keeping the simple look. It has a very cozy feeling to it, as it makes the lighting, both natural and what is made from torches and what not, feel very warm and inviting, you even want to take a dip in the lava as it looks so nice and hot. (Warning: do not take a dip in the lava, you will die)
It fits with pretty much every build, old as well as modern, castles as well as houses and more, as it mostly increases the resolution and makes the blocks and lighting brighter and warmer. The wood especially is now much brighter than the default version, so if you have many wooden structures or buildings, expect to see the biggest change.
The pack is in 32×32 HD resolution, so it requires either McPatcher or Optifine in order to show all textures correctly. Without one of those, some textures will be missing and it will not look as good.
All in all this is a simple yet bright and warm textures pack that works well with most builds, as it does not alter the textures too much.
The download provided below should work for all Minecraft 1.6.1 versions and up.
How to install Willpack Resource Pack:
- Download the Resource Pack.
- Download and Install MCPatcher (or OptiFine, although MCPatcher is recommended).
- Start Minecraft.
- Press Esc and go to options.
- Click on “Resource Packs”.
- Click on “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file that you downloaded into the resource pack folder.
- The resource pack should now appear in Minecraft, now choose the resource pack and click “Done”.
- Enjoy your new warm and cozy Minecraft!