The Star Wars adventure map is fantastic for Star Wars fans, as it is centered around the famous battle of Hoth, the infamous ice planet.
Before you go on, you should download and install the Mine Wars resource and texture pack though, as without it, the map loses a lot of it’s charm, and it was intended to be used with that pack. You can use this map without, but it is not recommended.
It is an adventure map, taking around 30 minutes from start to finish, with multiple quests in between.
You can also chose between 2 classes: Trooper and Jedi, complete with blasters and lightsabers, that is, if you installed the Mine Wars resource pack, otherwise it will just be bows and swords.
The quests are as follows (can also be seen in-game)
- First you must save the hostages.
- Then you have to repair the generator to start both canons.
- Finally, you must disable the AT-AT to win.
There are also some side quests however, shown below:
- Try to obtain the Diamond Lightsaber hidden in the Temple.
- Try to obtain the Red Lightsaber, found in the wrecked ship.
- Finally, locate the hidden disc if you want to trade for a powerful gun at the merchant.
You have to be at least 2 players for the finale.
Furthermore, your server will require the following settings for this map to function properly, and as intended by its creators:
There may be a bug where buttons or plates are not working, in that case set /op on all players.
Here are some screenshots of the Star Wars Adventure map:
Pretty well made, and very detailed, if you love Star Wars and Minecraft, the Star Wars Adventure map definitively deserves to be checked out.
If you don’t know how to install Minecraft maps, check this out.
How to install the Star Wars Adventure Map:
- Download the map.
- Go to your %appdata%/.minecraft folder.
- Open the “saves” folder.
- Unzip the map you downloaded and put it in the saves folder.
- Thats it – enjoy your new maps!