OzoCraft Resource Pack is a 32×32 pack that is very similar in looks to the Dokucraft and John Smith Legacy resource packs, they all look kind of alike in that they make the games items and blocks look old, rustic and almost medieval, while still retaining the playful feeling of Minecraft.
It is a well crafted simple and awesome resource pack that looks good with most builds, and one you almost can’t go wrong with. It doesn’t work that well with sci-fi or modern buildings or structures though, so keep that in mind, as it is gonna look kinda weird. If you want to create a steampunk spaceship though, this pack could very well work.
Because of this, it is best utilized in combination with wooden or stone structures, as you can see in the screenshots above, it really makes these kind of builds look a lot better than the default Minecraft does.
It is also a great resource pack if you want to create ships, so if you want to make your navy look a lot better, go ahead and grab this resource pack.
Here is a comparison to the default Minecraft:
It is darker, has a higher resolution, and a more rustic and old look, while still keeping it fun and playful.
How to install OzoCraft Resource Pack:
- Download the Resource Pack.
- Download and Install MCPatcher (or OptiFine, although MCPatcher is recommended).
- Start Minecraft.
- Press Esc and go to options.
- Click on “Resource Packs”.
- Click on “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file that you downloaded into the resource pack folder.
- The resource pack should now appear in Minecraft, now choose the resource pack and click “Done”.
- Enjoy your new rustic and simple Minecraft look!